Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Related Items

Article about: Hello, I don't have much in the way of SS memorabilia, as I'm not well versed enough to invest in it. I did take a gamble a few years ago and bought this Dutch SS contributor lapel badge and

?

Default SS-Related Items

Hello,

I don't have much in the way of SS memorabilia, as I'm not well versed enough to invest in it. I did take a gamble a few years ago and bought this Dutch SS contributor lapel badge and propaganda magazine at a flea market. The price was definitely right so I could not go too wrong. I purchased these from the son of the U.S. soldier who obtained them which makes them especially interesting to me. If anyone has background information to share about these, I would appreciate it. I'm especially interested in the magazine and would like to know if anyone is familiar with it. Thanks for looking and any comments.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Related Items   SS-Related Items  

SS-Related Items   SS-Related Items  

Attached Images Attached Images SS-Related Items  SS-Related Items 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Related Items
    P
    Many

Good original items and a sound investment.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!