Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS signature

Article about: Hello everyone, I just got back from the SOS show today, and was wondering if anyone recognized any of these two SS signatures. One of them is from a hauptsturmfurher, and the other is from

Default SS signature

Hello everyone, I just got back from the SOS show today, and was wondering if anyone recognized any of these two SS signatures. One of them is from a hauptsturmfurher, and the other is from an obersturmfurher. Both of the signitures are from an SS soldbuch I purchased at the show.
    Thanks
    SS signature

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS signature
    P
    Many

You'll need to post the whole page so people can see the unit(s) that the signatures relate to via the stamps for the entries.

Thank you for your reply, here are some more pictures.
    One of the pictures is of the first page where it says SS-Stu. Gesch Ausb. u. Ers. Abt, I am guessing this is the unit. Hopefully This will tell us who the signitures are from.

SS signature
    SS signature

Having searched through the Führerliste I can't make any positive matches for the signatures. I did think the second one might belong to Hans Freudenthal (never won any high awards) who was with SS-Stu.Gesch.A.u.E.Abt in July 1943 but I am far from certain that it is his signature.

Thank you everyone for your replys. I been doing more research on this soldbuch and have found out some very interesting information about its owner. I plan to make a new post talking about what I have discovered.