Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot

Article about: Just secured this fascinating lot of a Totenkopf officer and his family. Feldposts, documents about his death payment to family, docs/letters about his time in SS Schule Braunshweig ,many pe

?

Really nice group of documents! A very good piece in a collection, as well as an historically interesting grouping!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot
    P
    Many

Thank you Elia !

There are still some bits out there regarding this group so I keep adding every now and then

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice Wool. Did you figure out which battle he fell in? You collection is growing superbly and I love seeing your newest items. Especially Totenkopf artifacts and correspondence!

Quote by octavian View Post
    Nice Wool. Did you figure out which battle he fell in? You collection is growing superbly and I love seeing your newest items. Especially Totenkopf artifacts and correspondence!
    No, I'm yet to find where he fell Octavian, will keep researching

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

7th addition to this soldiers grouping including a photo of his grave !

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot   SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot  

SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot   SS Totenkopf Officer Feldpost+Photo+Documents lot  

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Just secured this fascinating lot of a Totenkopf officer and his family.
    Feldposts, documents about his death payment to family, docs/letters about his time in SS Schule Braunshweig ,many personal letters and postcards he send to his family, original photos, including enlarged photo from his time in Totenkopf Reiterstandarte and more.

I will post more details and pics when in hand.

Nick
    very nice lot.have you had a look into all the latters and see what thay say.i love lots like this.thanks for putting up..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4