Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stamp from book "Die Berufserziehung im Reichsnährstand"

Article about: Hello! I want some information about the stamp in this german book...I did not find anything the same...thx

Default Stamp from book "Die Berufserziehung im Reichsnährstand"

Stamp from book "Die Berufserziehung im Reichsnährstand"Stamp from book "Die Berufserziehung im Reichsnährstand"
    Hello! I want some information about the stamp in this german book...I did not find anything the same...thx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stamp from book "Die Berufserziehung im Reichsnährstand"
    P
    Many

The Reichsnährstand (RNST) was a government agency established in 1933 to regulate food production in Germany and the occupied territories. The RNST was deeply involved in all aspects of the agricultural industry throughout the Reich. The rubber stamp shows that this copy was in the district RNST office that administered the local agriculture in the political district known as “Peoples Group” #1, in Rumania. RNST district offices were found in every political district throughout Germany and the occupied territories from 1933 to 1945. As example, this is the shield from the RNST officer in Schlesswig-Holstein.
    Stamp from book "Die Berufserziehung im Reichsnährstand"
    My sources are, Taschen-Brockhaus zum Zeitgeschen, Leipzig: F. A. Brockhaus, 1942, and Annemarie Weber, Die Deutschen in Rumänien, 1944-1953: Eine Quellensammlung, Köln: Böhler Verlag, 2015.

I hope this answers your question, Dwight

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    The Reichsnährstand (RNST) was a government agency established in 1933 to regulate food production in Germany and the occupied territories. The RNST was deeply involved in all aspects of the agricultural industry throughout the Reich. The rubber stamp shows that this copy was in the district RNST office that administered the local agriculture in the political district known as “Peoples Group” #1, in Rumania. RNST district offices were found in every political district throughout Germany and the occupied territories from 1933 to 1945. As example, this is the shield from the RNST officer in Schlesswig-Holstein.
    I beg to differ.

The designation on the property stamp has nothing to do with a "district # 1". "DEUTSCHE VOLKSGR. I. RUM." is the abbreviation for "DEUTSCHE VOLKSGRUPPE IN RUMÄNIEN" ["German Ethnic Community in Romania"].

Headquartered at Kronstadt [Brașov] in Transylvania, the Landesbauernamt [national farmers' office] with its subordinate Deutsche Bauernschaft [German Farmers' Association] was an institution of said Deutsche Volksgruppe and formed to supervise and coordinate the agricultural work by the somewhat autonomous Ethnic German community in Romania. As such, it was modelled on and the local equivalent to, but not part of, the RNST within the borders of the Reich.

(This specific book, of course, was published by the Reichsnährstand.)