Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Steuerzettels

Article about: HI all, I just picked up this group of german tax documents, nothing exciting for you hard core folks but I thought I would share them anyway, they are from 37,39 and 40, Otto ? is who they

Default Steuerzettels

HI all, I just picked up this group of german tax documents, nothing exciting for you hard core folks but I thought I would share them anyway, they are from 37,39 and 40, Otto ? is who they belonged too, Im assuming the towns he lived in were Guterfelde and Gutergotz, they are signed by the Burgermeister/Mayor of those towns, that is about all I can figure out with these, if anyone who reads german wants to add more or correct me on anything please feel free. I would like to know what he actually paid tax on and what those green papers inside mean, Thanks for looking
    SteuerzettelsSteuerzettelsSteuerzettelsSteuerzettelsSteuerzettelsSteuerzettelsSteuerzettelsSteuerzettels

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steuerzettels
    P
    Many

Default Re: Steuerzettels

All good all good, i like 'em!...

Thanks I think they are kinda neat for a few bucks, no tax included lol

Güterfelde and Gütergotz are the same place: Gütergotz was re-named Güterfelde in 1937. It's a village located in the Potsdam-Mittelmark district in Western Brandenburg and very close to Berlin.
    These papers are documentation/receipts for real estate tax.

Thanks for that info, it clears it up, that explains the same mayor signature on the 37 and 39 one