Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Striking Propaganda leaflet.

Article about: Evening gents, I had to have this Russian anti-German propaganda leaflet as it has such a striking image to it, dusty and worn as anything, but it was not expensive. I hope you like it. Leon

Default Striking Propaganda leaflet.

Evening gents, I had to have this Russian anti-German propaganda leaflet as it has such a striking image to it, dusty and worn as anything, but it was not expensive. I hope you like it. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Striking Propaganda leaflet.   Striking Propaganda leaflet.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Striking Propaganda leaflet.
    P
    Many

That is a great piece. I don't know much German, but using google translate, the side above on the left translated as "I feel so fresh, it comes with the spring." Please correct me if wrong. I would have bought it as well. I have no doubt propaganda like this put a dent in the moral of some soldiers.

Jay

MAP
    ?

Great piece Leon.

All folded and tattered. Would not be surprised if some guy picked this up and kept looking at it night after night when no one was looking, opening, folding, crumpling, un crumpling while he was wondering what to do....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys, I have not had a chance to translate it yet, but it was produced after the crushing and demoralizing winter of 42. Anyone who went through that winter of hell and came out the other side would surely have been very familiar with this piece of propaganda's sentiments! An interesting thought Michael, maybe it was "pondered over" quite heavily. Leon.