Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Sudetenland commemorative postcard.

Article about: Last, but not least of this weekends acquisitions, a commemorative postcard for the annexation of the Sudetenland. Thanks for looking!

Default Sudetenland commemorative postcard.

Last, but not least of this weekends acquisitions, a commemorative postcard for the annexation of the Sudetenland.
    Thanks for looking!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sudetenland commemorative postcard.
    P
    Many

You got some great finds carpediem, I quite like this, were did you find it?
    "Per Ardua"

Thanks Paul! I found it and the other pieces at a small show near my home. The main focus pf the show was firearms, but there were a couple militaria collectors/dealers there. There is one of these on the Collectors Guild web page also.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Thanks Paul! I found it and the other pieces at a small show near my home. The main focus pf the show was firearms, but there were a couple militaria collectors/dealers there. There is one of these on the Collectors Guild web page also.
    Thanks carpediem, I'll take a look across there now.
    "Per Ardua"

The theme of Germans, Austrians, Czechs, Slovaks and so forth is compelling.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.

It is an interesting topic FB! I had seen these before and liked them. Finding one un used was an added bonus. There is another one, similar to this one, to commemorate the Anschluss.
    Last edited by carpediem; 03-07-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Anschluss. All part of the same theme of Habsburg, the nationalities, and their fate in the 20th century. My wife is a Slovak. I was seized of a deep affection for Central Europe decades before I found her. It led me to her and to all of this, too. Good luck with your collecting.Sudetenland commemorative postcard.

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    Thanks carpediem, I'll take a look across there now.
    Did you find it Paul?
    If not, here is a link.
    The Collector's Guild
    Last edited by carpediem; 03-07-2017 at 10:49 PM.