Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Swastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it.

Article about: Hi everybody, I am a fountain Pen collector and recently came into possession of this pen, Maker is unknown , but plastic is from 1930s era for sure. Swastika on the cap clip and the picture

Default Swastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it.

Hi everybody,

I am a fountain Pen collector and recently came into possession of this pen, Maker is unknown , but plastic is from 1930s era for sure. Swastika on the cap clip and the picture is embedded into pen.Does anybody recognizes who it is? I was told it is an actress , but could not find any references. Much obliged.

DGSwastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it.Swastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it.Swastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it.
    P
    Many

?

When it is viewed upside down.. Is there a "Naked" woman ?? Hahaha.. See ya made it back here "T"
    Attached Images Attached Images Swastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it. 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Were they making plastic in the 30's ? I know there was "Bakelite", celluloid.

Okay Googled plastic. There were forms of it invented early 20th century.

?

Looks like more as an asian pen with swastika.
    nothing to do with TR, but not TR fantasy.

Well definatelly German 1936 or so, it was a souvenir pen according to experts. Here is similar from the book #3. The mistery of the person pictured remains.

here is the pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it.  

have this one too
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Swastika Fountain Pen with Picture in it.  

Quote by Gwar View Post
    When it is viewed upside down.. Is there a "Naked" woman ?? Hahaha.. See ya made it back here "T"
    Here you go!

I collect fountain pens too - I'm very jealous of this one!

Well done Twism94, i think that's a good match in #6 with Shirley Temple photo. That would suggest the face is of an actress of the 1930's.