Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Teno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document Grouping

Article about: Andreas was kind enough to translate and give me the details on my grouping this past week. I sincerely cherish members like him who will take time from their lives to assist. Thanks again A

?

Default Teno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document Grouping

Andreas was kind enough to translate and give me the details on my grouping this past week. I sincerely cherish members like him who will take time from their lives to assist. Thanks again Andreas! My camera is back in my hands now. I am very sorry for making your eyes go crossed with the prior bad pictures! I like Teno stuff and this is nothing too special but it is a nice clean little grouping I thought I would share for those with Teno Interest. Certainly documents mean more and come to life when you can learn more about the person.

Documents for Mr. Hermann Anton Erlenbach, born 13 Nov. 1910 in Kaub on the Rhine in the Rhineland-Palatinate. He lived in Bad Schwalbach in the Taunus region in Hessen, with his address in that city given as Bahnhofstr. 38 in the TN ID and as Brunneberg 2 in the DAF ID. He was a dental technician by trade.

The Arbeitsdank membership card was issued on 28 Sept. 1935. Erlenbach was a member of Arbeitsdank Gau 25 / Wiesbaden, having served with the labor service Abteilung 2/257 as humble Arbeitsmann from 12 June 1933 to 31 Oct. 1934. Membership fees for the Arbeitsdank were paid from September 1935 to April 1937.

The document from the Deutsche Arbeitsfront was issued by the DAF's Gauwaltung Hessen-Nassau on 1 May 1938 and extended several times until 25 June 1942. It is not a general membership card, but a special ID for DAF funtionaries who were authorized to cash in membership fees from DAF members in return against stamps serving as proof of payment. Erlenbach held the duty position of Blockobmann in the DAF.

The TN document is a temporary/preliminary ID valid until 30 June 1942. It was issued by the TN's Ortsgruppe XII/118 in Idstein in the Taunus region.

The letter from the head of said Ortsgruppe was sent by registered mail on 30 March 1942. Attached to that letter was the final document, a form signed by the District Administrator. It is the official notification that Erlenbach is to be mobilized for personal active service with the TN (OG XII/118). Upon special call-up or being alerted by the TN, he was obliged to immediately report at a yet-to-be-specified assembly point at Schwalbach, with the notification form and military ID papers to be brought as well.

Teno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document GroupingTeno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document Grouping
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno-Daf-Arbeitsdank Document Grouping
    P
    Many