Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TeNo rubber stamp

Article about: I just acquired this rubber stamp today. Marked: Technische Nothilfe O.(?). 16 Munchen

?

Default TeNo rubber stamp

I just acquired this rubber stamp today. Marked: Technische Nothilfe O.(?). 16 Munchen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TeNo rubber stamp   TeNo rubber stamp  

TeNo rubber stamp   TeNo rubber stamp  

TeNo rubber stamp  
    Last edited by Dean; 08-19-2013 at 04:28 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TeNo rubber stamp
    P
    Many

I can't comment on the actual stamp itself, but I do have a number of stamps that date from around this time and I can say that it certainly LOOKS period. The handle looks in remarkably good condition - not seeing any wear at all. Just an observation.

Cheers

?

Thanks. Yes, this is in very good condition. It probably spent its life sitting in a desk drawer or something. It was being sold along with a Weimar stamp, as well. I got just this one because I only had enough money on me to buy one of them.
    Last edited by Dean; 08-19-2013 at 04:41 AM.

Quote by Dean View Post
    I just acquired this rubber stamp today. Marked: Technische Nothilfe D.(?). 16 Munchen
    It says "O.G. 16" for "Ortsgruppe 16".

The TN's hierarchy below the national leadership consisted of Landesgruppen (state groups), Bezirksgruppen (district groups) and Ortsgruppen (local groups).

I cannot comment on the item otherwise.

I, too, can't be of any help. Any opinion would be nothing short of a educated guess. I believe Tiger has a few of these, maybe he will weigh in.

?

A nice piece if it is genuine. Sadly i have none in my collection to compare with.

It would definitely raise eybrows..if I was to rubber stamp my bills when paying them. I dont know anything about these also except to compare the construction to other period types. Not to throw cold water on the authenticity..but comparison with other types..would be helpful. Rubber stamps are easy to make and as a printer that worked in a specialty shop..Rubber stamps are easy to make and enough box top Pizza coupons for every Friday gave us free pizza
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for the opinions, gentleman. I'm sure someone with similar items will weigh in soon.

?

Some TeNo related images.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TeNo rubber stamp   TeNo rubber stamp  

TeNo rubber stamp  
    Attached Images Attached Images TeNo rubber stamp 

I like this stempel and I am a TeNo fan.
    Nice find.
    Here is a sticky thread on TeNo that is great..............https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...GOp_w76GRceK_w
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast