Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Third reich era family photo

Article about: I had to buy this photo when I saw it lol...any comments?

Default Third reich era family photo

I had to buy this photo when I saw it lol...any comments?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third reich era family photo
    P
    Many

The kids certainly have the look the Nazis would have wanted.

Love the pram.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Just out of curiosity, how do you know the people are Germans? I Do know that the woman has a brow ridge that would make a Cro-Magnon envious....The man must have been braver than he looks...at least 3 times, anyway...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

...and a few years later, the pram long gone, the young toddler might have been like this boy - waiting for the approaching Red Army, Berlin, 1945.

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

A good example of inbreeding IMO....... and a shallow gene pool
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

The youngest child might as well be a clone of Dad!

But seriously: While I don't want to sound like an old sourpuss, I don't think we should poke fun at unknown people in old photographs just because they don't look like models. Surely, many of us don't, either.

Well I bought this photo because honestly the person holding the baby looks like a man in a dress and wig and the expression on the baby is hilarious. Plus when I look at the image, and yes it is real, it strikes me as having two images photo shopped together. The first image of the father and two children and the second image of the woman and baby. I wasn't trying to poke fun at the dead but just wanted to share what I thought was an interesting Third Reich era photo

Admittedly, the guy Does have a great suit and shoes....obviously tailor fit. But, for the rest? Sorry, guys....I imagine somewhere down the road people will be looking at a photo of Me and having about the same reaction to it...It's just the way with old photographs. Perhaps the people Themselves were "less than pleased" with the results of it and may well have mocked it themselves in self deprecatory humor...., so no need to be overly politically correct and sensitive. What next? Chickens complaining about the "chicken crossed the road" jokes? As they say, "Laugh at the World, because the World surely is laughing at You!".
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Arnold Schwarzenegger's older sister ? It's entirely possible
    that this pic is post-war.........
    Regards,

Steve.