Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich Leaflet

Article about: Hi everyone, I have this leaflet- can anyone tell me what its about? I don't require a full translation of course, just an idea of what its all about. Any help appreciated. Doug

Default Third Reich Leaflet

Hi everyone, I have this leaflet- can anyone tell me what its about? I don't require a full translation of course, just an idea of what its all about. Any help appreciated. Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Third Reich Leaflet   Third Reich Leaflet  

Third Reich Leaflet   Third Reich Leaflet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich Leaflet
    P
    Many

It's a flyer for an exhibition held in Berlin from 29 April to 20 June 1937 under the patronage of Propaganda Minister Goebbels.

Using the Hitler quote "Gebt mir vier Jahre Zeit" [Give me for years time] as its motto, the exhibition was all about showing what the Nazi government had achieved in the four years since taking power in 1933.

The longer text in three columns explains what the exhibition is all about and what there is to see. (This ranged from significant laws bearing Hitler's original signature to a massive ship's engine and from a recreated 100-meter-long piece of Autobahn to real tanks and Flak guns.) The illustrations provide a visual impression of exhibition halls I and II.

The "ABC für Ausstellungsbesucher" ["ABC for visitors of the exhibition"] has the usual visitor information about contact data, opening hours, admission price, public transport connections etc.
    Last edited by HPL2008; 11-11-2017 at 04:54 PM.

As ever, I am very grateful, thank you. I am now researching online about this exhibition and learning a lot.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's a flyer for an exhibition held in Berlin from 29 April to 20 June 1937 under the patronage of Propaganda Minister Goebbels.

Using the Hitler quote "Gebt mir vier Jahre Zeit" [Give me for years time] as its motto, the exhibition was all about showing what the Nazi government had achieved in the four years since taking power in 1933.

The longer text in three columns explains what the exhibition is all about and what there is to see. (This ranged from significant laws bearing Hitler's original signature to a massive ship's engine and from a recreated 100-meter-long piece of Autobahn to real tanks and Flak guns.) The illustrations provide a visual impression of exhibition halls I and II.

The "ABC für Ausstellungsbesucher" ["ABC for visitors of the exhibition"] has the usual visitor information about contact data, opening hours, admission price, public transport connections etc.
    Never ceases to amaze me..

I forward that, very interesting indeed