Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Third reich "mad scientist's" photo

Article about: Wouldn't the skull patch merely indicate lab technicians working with poisons? Lab coats of today might include biohazard symbols.

What have I started lol...I'm glad I could contribute some useful controversy for our members!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third reich "mad scientist's" photo
    P
    Many

these chaps seem quite young is it possible they are hitlerjungend
    Regards James

?

They are making "Nazi meth" to sell to bikers in the US.

Love potion # 9 ???? Anybody remember the song ?

A cure for hemorrhoids ????

Sticky stuff for a glue motel for Russian soldiers ????

I am running out of goofy ideas.
    Last edited by StefanM; 05-04-2014 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Some remarks NOT within the spirit on the forum rules for posting

?

Oh boy. SteveR, I would suggest editing out the fifth line of the above post.

Quote by Erno View Post
    I see a shit storm coming in...

Quote by Erno View Post
    Lol...

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's not just the teeth, actually. The general design, the proportions, the lines on the skull; everything checks out. Whatever it is, this is really the same type of patch. I have composited the images for clarity:

Attachment 684495

Me neither. Think I'll pre-order mine from Snyder right now!
    Yes, you are right! The images do look the same. Well the fellow who owns that patch will be happy to know that it isn't a "fantasy" piece after all. So gentlemen! How do we get to the bottom of this mystery? Where do we go from here? Hmmmm....

Quote by yarmouth View Post
    Yes, you are right! The images do look the same. Well the fellow who owns that patch will be happy to know that it isn't a "fantasy" piece after all. So gentlemen! How do we get to the bottom of this mystery? Where do we go from here? Hmmmm....
    With a 10A scalpel blade, I would be inclined to try gently scrapping the glued paper fibres from the left of the "1938" to reveal what is written underneath. Probably a place name, which might indicate where to look for further references to chemical companies and labs. Also try to investigate what is written under the glued paper top left.

Or given the youngish age of the "technicians" maybe it is the science lab in a school or college? This might be the link to the use of swimming proficiency patch but adopted for another purpose and meaning?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

A 10A scalpel blade. Where the heck do I find one of those lol? I'll have to call around. A medical suppy store maybe. The rest of the sentence says "...at work in the laboratory" so I'm guessing it would either be a person's name or a general working title of the men featured in the photo. Thanks Stefan!

Ebayers sell Swann Morton scalpel blades and handles... 23b blades are also good for scrapping but require a larger handle size than 10As...or you can just use the blades without handles.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast