Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich / Nazi Cards?

Article about: I recently came into possession a number of Nazi militaria and other items. Among those items were these cards (I have a bunch of them put into two different envelopes). They have pictures o

Default Nazi Cigarette Cards

I recently came into possession a number of Nazi militaria and other items (they were in my late grandfather-in-law's possession). Among those items were these cards (I have a bunch of them put into two different envelopes). They have pictures of Hitler and other officials and marches and what not. On the back of each card is what is presumably a description and some sort of numbering. They almost seem like baseball cards except for Nazism. Can anyone tell me what these are? When they were made and distributed? Do they look authentic?

Any help on what these are would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Michael

Last edited by hanotsri; 08-19-2019 at 01:08 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich / Nazi Cards?
    P
    Many

Ahh, they look to be Nazi Cigarette cards. That similar posts section is extremely helpful!

Yes, i own a complete book of those, and atleast one (The one with Hitler looking out of the train window) belongs in the book i own: Adolf Hitler - Bilder aus dem Leben des Führers - which means pictures out of the life of the Führer

Here is a link to the complete digital version: Hoffmann-Heinrich-Adolf-Hitler-Bilder-aus-dem-Leben-des-Fuehrers : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

(The first one you own is on page 15)

Regards,
    A.

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Yes, i own a complete book of those, and atleast one (The one with Hitler looking out of the train window) belongs in the book i own: Adolf Hitler - Bilder aus dem Leben des Führers - which means pictures out of the life of the Führer

Here is a link to the complete digital version: Hoffmann-Heinrich-Adolf-Hitler-Bilder-aus-dem-Leben-des-Fuehrers : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

(The first one of yours is on page 15)

Regards,
    A.
    Thanks for the link! How many are in a complete set of these?

JMM
    ?

Thank you for the link, Adravor

So here's something interesting. I seem to have a card that is part of the same series, but isn't in the book you shared a link to

Thoughts on that?

I seem to have a bunch of cards from Sammelwerk 8, 13, and 15 (which seems Hitler-centric)