Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Treasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational Slides

Article about: I am not sure if this is the best place to post this please let me who where to move it to if it needs moving I purchased these last month. It is several parts of educational slides for Luft

Default Treasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational Slides

I am not sure if this is the best place to post this please let me who where to move it to if it needs moving
    I purchased these last month.
    It is several parts of educational slides for Luftshutz and related groups
    Each box is mint inside, holds instruction book and celluloid slides.
    These topics range from firefighting to how to camouflage who towns from air attack.
    These each box is an exhaustive study in each subject.
    A book accompanies the slides.
    From my basic count there is over 1000 slides here.
    There are so many interesting pics I will try to choose some of my favs from each, however its hard to choose with so much great content.
    These definitely have pictures/slides that have not been seen anywhere else.
    These are going to be a fantastic reference set.
    I will be posting pics as I go along. I had to get this base email down otherwise i am going to probably never sort them
    Has anyone seen these before?
    Thanks in advance with your patience as I upload these really interesting Images

If you need to protect you livestock from air attack or need to move them to a safe place- I have slides for that

Want to know how to put out incendiary munitions-I have slides for that

Want to know how to protect your building from Ariel bombing shrapnel I have slide for that

Want to learn how to make your town or position nearly impossible to see from a plane I have a slides for that

wide ranging interesting topics

I put a basic layout of what comes in a box-

This is surely going to be a large project to sort through

General Putnam
    Treasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational SlidesTreasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational Slides

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Treasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational Slides
    P
    Many

Very interesting.... you will soon be an expert on air raid precautions from 75 years ago.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

What a great find! Nice!
    (Personally, I would be much tempted to print them all out and put them in albums...but that's just me, of course!)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Love when things like this are posted! Very cool.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

That is very cool and there is a lot of history in it too. Really great

A great find!...

A fantastic discovery and one that I imagine is now quite rare. You could have a rock solid basis for writing a book on the subject there. Leon.

Thanks guys- Leon, I am working on my masters thesis currently, I am growing tired of writing maybe down the road.

I will be posting some of the slides as I go along, there are some really far out and interesting visuals.

?

Very nice reference pictures friend. You need to write a book.

I am working on my masters thesis, trust me it would be a cool book to write but between now and September, all im gonna be doing is writing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast