Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Treasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational Slides

Article about: I am not sure if this is the best place to post this please let me who where to move it to if it needs moving I purchased these last month. It is several parts of educational slides for Luft

excellent find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Treasure Trove of Luftschutz Educational Slides
    P
    Many

Hello All I have been very busy hope to catch up. I was looking through old posts and I realized I ended up answering one of my own questions. On the post below I showed what appeared to be a celluloid slide from a Luftwaffe instructional set. This was a one off random rather poor quality piece out of a huge group of random period docs pics ect. The slides In the boxes I have are all on glass or celluloid. Does anyone have any idea were I can find any reference on any remaining sets for any of the branches of the services thanks.
    Cellulouid Luftwaffee Tactical Training item?

I have never seen a gas dispenser as depicted. What was the purpose of the Chlor-Ammoniak Nebelgerät? Disinfectant use? NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    I have never seen a gas dispenser as depicted. What was the purpose of the Chlor-Ammoniak Nebelgerät? Disinfectant use? NH
    No: For covering objects with an artificial fog screen as protection against their getting targeted in air raids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2