Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Um Blut und Boden

Article about: Hi. Found a interesting book"Um Blut und Boden" from internet auction. can someone tell me about this book. how rare it is and etc. Greetz Marks

Default Re: Um Blut und Boden

My friend, your insights are profound.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Um Blut und Boden
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

My friend, your insights are profound.

spoke, methinks, with eyebrow arched at a jaunty angle...

(also interesting to see a parade-mounted EK on the black tunic - even tho granted that he's in the walking-out uniform.)

Quote by vady View Post
    spoke, methinks, with eyebrow arched at a jaunty angle...

(also interesting to see a parade-mounted EK on the black tunic - even tho granted that he's in the walking-out uniform.)
    Yes, indeed. I am always grateful for your role here.

Who knows what the great Freud had to say about these edged weapons?

Maybe I overlooked it, but I am not a Freudian, but all my friends in Vienna, are surely.

There were others in the Frankfurt School who devoted their theory to encompass the dagger piece and the the things to which colleague Vady alludes.

Surely one cannot put the whole cult of the dagger all down to wanting to help the craftsmen of Solingen or to emulate the noblemen of the Hochmittelalter and what not.

But I shall leave this speculation in detail to others who are at home in such theory.

I mean, the craftsmen in Solingen are still going great guns with cutlery of a general sort, aren't they?

Darre and Himmler make an odd, but fitting pair, really.

Hans Klocker
    ?

There was to be a mystical tie between the German land and the German soul.
    It is believed that many of Himmler's more outlandish religious and historical ideas were influenced by Darre. Himmler kept the ideas even after Darre lost influence in the nazi corridors of power.
    HK

Um Blut und BodenUm Blut und BodenUm Blut und BodenUm Blut und Boden
    Quote by jarmijo78 View Post
    in fact, I inherited my grandfather's alcoholism
    Is this comment apropos of blood and soil and Walter Darre? I had forgotten my post of 2009. Thanks for reminding me of it.

When one has fifteen thousand, the onus is on me to keep the themes fresh.

Jarmijo..one thread has been closed..due to you being fortified by alcohol. Admin Richie has encouraged you to sleep it off..until tomorrow. Your relation to Walther Darre would best be relevant later on. Any alcohol issues please keep to yourself..as this thread and forum has no correlation with your liquid consumption abilities.

NOW..I ask you......Please limit your posts to the thread in question..or get some sleep.....please do not force me to give you a 1 week vacation. Get some rest Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Our South American friend is on vacation until 7/26/14. Hopefully during that time of reflection..he will be able to contribute in detail under better circumstances upon his return.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Jarmijo..one thread has been closed..due to you being fortified by alcohol. Admin Richie has encouraged you to sleep it off..until tomorrow. Your relation to Walther Darre would best be relevant later on. Any alcohol issues please keep to yourself..as this thread and forum has no correlation with your liquid consumption abilities.

NOW..I ask you......Please limit your posts to the thread in question..or get some sleep.....please do not force me to give you a 1 week vacation. Get some rest Regards Larry
    What if he asked for help in the gold member area?

Hi Chrisk..he is not a Gold member..to be able to post there. I dont think he needed any help as he made a coherent decision to drink first..then come onto this forum drunk. We have had this problem before with a few ex members...Consider it temporarily taking the keys away from your friend . A decision was reached and would be best in his case to dry out. The door is open for him to come back on the 26th.

All hail our wise moderators and their firm, and yet gentle hand on the tiller that has guided us ever upwards!

This site is devoted to the study of militaria.

Those with frustrations, illness and sadness can best address their needs with those persons best equipped to such a role elsewhere.

And our moderators face in their personal lives challenges and commitments which we have no right to over tax and otherwise burden any more than we do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast