Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Military Typewritten Document

Article about: Hi guys, Can anyone help me with the content of the attached document as I don't read German. Unfortunately, it's the 2nd page of a 2-page document and I don't have the 1st page. What does &

Default BDM Document

Hi guys,
    Can anyone help me with the content of the attached document as I don't read German. Unfortunately, it's the 2nd page of a 2-page document and I don't have the 1st page.
    What does "Madelfuhrerin des Bannes 242" and "M.-Hauptgrppenfuhrerin" signify?
    Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Military Typewritten Document   Unknown Military Typewritten Document  

Last edited by Dillinger022; 07-20-2016 at 02:04 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Military Typewritten Document
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome!
    We have a few members that will be able to help you.
    Have you tried google translator?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. A quick google translate should give you 80% of what you are looking for. I unfortunately do not speak German so can not help much. Has something to do with sports and congratulating some youths for bonding together and a request to report more about events and anything won.

Edit: Ralph beat me to it. Was typing in Google Translate so took me a while...that said Google Translate will get you only part of the way but enough to understand the gist.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys. Google Translate gave me this:
    "demnachst again have to give away some comrades, as Hans Kramp and Rolf Dohmen. This always'm especially sorry because just our common experience in the game crowd and up the east has something more welded us, as is the case otherwise. Have you also ever get mail from the settlers above? So from time to time hore ish a bit of a curse Rawitsch and the Fahnleinfuhrer Bert and Gruppenfuhrerin Ulla. Write to me again soon and tell some of your experiences, because our boys and Madel the game crowd and inh are very excited. Heartfelt greetings."

What organization does the rank of Hauptgruppenfuhrer belong to or is it just an appointment?

Be patient, Glenn or Andreas will be more than happy to help you out.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

I got something a little different but not too far off...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not a military document. This was written by a member of the BDM [Bund Deutscher Mädel = League of German Girls]. She was the leader of Bann 242 and held the rank of Mädel-Hauptgruppenführerin.

?

HPL2008 stronger than Google translate.

Wow, excellent info! Thanks!