Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown picture cards

Article about: Hey all, I ran across some picture cards that I forgot I had and was wondering if anyone can tell me about them. Picture on front and German writing on the reverse. They aren't card stock ju

?

Default Unknown picture cards

Hey all,
    I ran across some picture cards that I forgot I had and was wondering if anyone can tell me about them. Picture on front and German writing on the reverse. They aren't card stock just paper. Here are some examples (sorry for the cell phone pics, I was in a hurry)
    Thank youUnknown picture cardsUnknown picture cardsUnknown picture cardsUnknown picture cards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown picture cards
    P
    Many

The clues are on the back of the cards KWC. These were trading cards produced to advertise the book produced in 1933 called Deutschland Erwache, Germany Awakes. Each card gives a description and is numbered as sample works (sammelwerk). Original finds from the beginning of the Third Reich.

?

Wow, thats great to know.

?

Thumbs up

These were meant to be glued into the large book mentioned. There was a marked square for each photo.
    You bought the book and then you bought the photos in sets.
    Sarge

?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the info.