Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waffen SS recruitment poster

Article about: Hello guys, just quick one if anyone here could tell me something about my poster. Looks really genuine, and looks like none of them left in the market, ive spend two days to look for it onl

My inner "Mr. expert" tells me that your item is overwrought garbage with all the silly stamps and fake aging. He also pointed out to me that your attitude is not very Christmas like --- not here for long, I presume.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS recruitment poster
    P
    Many

Alright, if that is what you want to hear:

It's original and worth ca. 1,000,000 Euros. Of course, SS material isn't faked much, anyway.

You're welcome.

Quote by unkown8 View Post
    hmm, in my opinion dont have to be in colour and without frame as your google one. My one has been done via matrix, stamp, not print. Which sounds really reasonable in that period of war. Mr expert
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

hmm, in my opinion dont have to be in colour and without frame as your google one. My one has been done via matrix, stamp, not print. Which sounds really reasonable in that period of war. Mr expert
    Hang on mate, you asked for opinions, just because you don't hear the ones you were hoping to doesn't give you the right to be rude to those that answer your questions.

thats allright, but the paper and ink is from that period what someone confirmed. Dont think in that period someone was doing fakes of propaganda posters:| its been bought in Albania by the way. Someone offered £200 for it but i think is worth much more. Did any of you guys seen ever even photo of real one like this? I could not find it out apart the google one which some one paste it earlyer

and cant understand what is strange with croatian sign next to the eagle, on SS uniform is same thing on the sleeve. The eagle and croatian sign below

thats allright, but the paper and ink is from that period what someone confirmed. Dont think in that period someone was doing fakes of propaganda posters:| its been bought in Albania by the way. Someone offered £200 for it but i think is worth much more. Did any of you guys seen ever even photo of real one like this? I could not find it out apart the google one which some one paste it earlyer
    You gotta understand that everyone ain't got the same heart and mind as you brother.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Patience, guys...he's not an English speaker, so what he's saying might not sound too good, but I doubt it's intentional. The eagle's Wings are much different,unkown. Look at their tips. The uniform eagle's wing tips are rounded,while the stamp has pointed tips. This should not be.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2