Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Westmorland Research finished on a officers helmet

Article about: Few weeks ago I posted a helmet that I just got and it had a uncommon name painted on the helmet. It was to a Oberst Ricker. One of the members suggested to get some research done on the guy

Default Westmorland Research finished on a officers helmet

Few weeks ago I posted a helmet that I just got and it had a uncommon name painted on the helmet. It was to a Oberst Ricker. One of the members suggested to get some research done on the guy since The man had a uncommon name, which he did. There was only one that was on file. 7 hours of research. I wanted to post some files and if even can read a little german, kinda put some imput on this......thanks! Westmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Westmorland Research finished on a officers helmet
    P
    Many

Westmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetWestmorland Research finished on a officers helmetmore

?

Early 1940 he was commanding IR 463 of the 263 ID !!

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

- - ------- - -

http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Gliederungen/Infanterieregimenter/IR463.htm
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

With all the paperwork I have, does this add value to the helmet? I don't care if it does, at least this gives the helmet a solid I.D the researcher even said this is the guy

For me, this adds value.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    With all the paperwork I have, does this add value to the helmet? I don't care if it does, at least this gives the helmet a solid I.D the researcher even said this is the guy
    Having history and information always adds a premium onto a piece for me! Well done on your research. Leon.

Superb research and worth every penny! Definitely adds significantly to the helmet's value! What an excellent grouping to have! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

thank you. There is a lot more files I have, over 30 Pages and when professionals like these guys say that there is only one? Im sold.!

thanks everyone for the motivation to do this..