Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

what book is this??any info please

Article about: as per title got this with a few polish items not my collecting field does any members know what this book is for i think its some kind of german field book ive searched on google and found

?

Default what book is this??any info please

as per title got this with a few polish items not my collecting field does any members know what this book is for i think its some kind of german field book ive searched on google and found very simiar books but they all have ss in the bottom right corner weres this book has the eagle and a rough idea of value theres no pages missing and in v good condition for age manythanks

here a few pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what book is this??any info please   what book is this??any info please  

what book is this??any info please   what book is this??any info please  

what book is this??any info please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what book is this??any info please
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: what book is this??any info please

36 views and no replys? Does anyone know what this book is"???????manythanks

I think it's "The Soldier's Friend" a booklet of useful information for German troops...

Ckckck: It's a serial pocket yearbook that has been printed annually since the middle of the 19th Century. Each edition is military in nature and there are separate editions for the different arms. In WWII, they were Ausgabe A: Herr; Ausgabe B: Kriegsmarine; Ausgabe C: Luftwaffe; and Ausgabe D: Waffen SS. They came bound in either linen or leather. Each version contains major events relative to the military organization at which it is aimed for the previous year, color plates of uniforms, awards, and rank insignia, and photographs of prominent members of the specific organization. Over the years they have varied in size, and during WWI they were paperbacks. That's a nice find. Dwight

?

Well it's for sale forum members will get 1st chance I'm open to offers and manythanks for info