Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

What is this document please??

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default What is this document please??

What is this document please??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this document please??
    P
    Many

?

Hi Al,

Looks to me to be a Political Member Party ID / Dues Card. Are there any placed dues stamps on back with pre-printed squares for placement?
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Thanks Rossi. I did ask for clear pics, but only got frontal shots. I have asked for more, so I will see what turns up. Why all the crossing out on it?

?

Hey Al,

Not sure to as why so much has been changed, crossed out and altered. Here are some photos of one my friend Clay at Bunker Militaria has up for sale for $85.00. Not exactly like yours but similar ID / Dues card for your review and comparison. Sometimes they have an actual stamp like postage stamp and sometimes an ink stamp.

The NSBO Man's card below the first one is the one in my current collection showing actual stamps. Hope this helps in some small way. I think I gave $35 for mine with a photo of the man and his stickpin from a vet about 5 years ago.

Quote by alikat View Post
    Thanks Rossi. I did ask for clear pics, but only got frontal shots. I have asked for more, so I will see what turns up. Why all the crossing out on it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this document please??   What is this document please??  

What is this document please??   What is this document please??  

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

You did well on that purchase Rossi. I am trying to get a price out of the guy at the moment - I hate "offers"!!