Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

What I have?

Article about: If someone know more about this papers, please write it down. Thank you.

?

Default What I have?

If someone know more about this papers, please write it down.

Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What I have?   What I have?  

What I have?   What I have?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What I have?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

The first photo appears to be a promotion from a reserve locomotive candidate to a full locomotive engineer (or something similar - my German is very poor)

The second photo is an citiation for earning the Wound Badge in Black (lowest grade)

The third photo you will need a German speaker. It is some type of award / achievement during the Nazi Day of National Work (Tag der Nationalen Arbeit) . I think this was typically held on May 1st of every year.

The fourth photo is essentially the same document as the first.

I'm sure if Andrea sees this he could provide and exact accurate translation. Only the wound badge citation is military related.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes, # 1 and # 4 are for the same person. The first one is promotion from a loc engine driver candidate to second lomocotive driver. Next one from the second engineer to the main locomotive driver.

Number 3 is a honor certificate for good performance in proffesional competition of the metal and iron branch (industry).

reagrds
    Tomasz
    https://tompress.shop - updates Thursdays at 8 pm CET

Infanterie Rgt 287 were fighting around Leningrad during February 1942, so that it most likely where Günther earned his verwundabzeichen im schwarz!

?

Thank you very much for the answers.