Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What picture?

Article about: Ah, I see now. In that case he has posted an excellent link with wonderful information on photos. But like I stated, sometimes items like photos need to be in hand, photos don't do the item

Default What picture?

I've got a choice of 2 pictures for my present. One has a silver Panzerkampabzeichen:
    What picture?
    This second one is closer up and a good view of the tab and cap. This one though has not got any medals that you can see here...
    What picture?

My personal favorite would be with the abzeichen because he has been in combat, that stuff. But i want you guys to chose with me . This wil be an awsome display with my newly bought relic stickgrenade the Panzer death notice, would love to read that one through, see where he was found etc. and the iron cross... That stuff.

- Bas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What picture?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What picture?

You need to post close up photos of the front and rear in order that we can advise you whether they are original or not before you purchase either !!

Where are you intending to buy them from ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Agree with Paul on the need to post good detail pics to make sure they are original, but I would go for the close up studio pic out of the 2 if both are deemed to be good, though the pic with the medal is also a good choice.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Paul E View Post
    You need to post close up photos of the front and rear in order that we can advise you whether they are original or not before you purchase either !!

Where are you intending to buy them from ?
    I'm buying them from a respected dealer called: Militariaplaza. Now you might not know this because its mostly a dutch dealer.
    http://www.militariaplaza.nl/
    Theres link for the site, can't get bigger pictures from there because making the pictures larger doesn't work for me for some reason.
    Let me just give you the link for the pic's: http://www.militariaplaza.nl/photogr...portrait-photo
    And the other one: http://www.militariaplaza.nl/photogr...t-panzer-photo
    Thanks.

- Bas

Quote by Bond View Post
    Agree with Paul on the need to post good detail pics to make sure they are original, but I would go for the close up studio pic out of the 2 if both are deemed to be good, though the pic with the medal is also a good choice.
    Links in the above comment.

- Bas

?

For me there is another Panzer photo for 30 euro that is the best one and definately original , the others it is difficult to tell on their originality from the site photos !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Quote by Paul E View Post
    For me there is another Panzer photo for 30 euro that is the best one and definately original , the others it is difficult to tell on their originality from the site photos !!
    How can you see that these pictures aren't original?

- Bas

?

1st July 1916

Quote by Bas Jonkers View Post
    How can you see that these pictures aren't original?

- Bas
    He didn't say they were fake! He is just suggesting one he already knows is original and that these are hard to authenticate Due to the fact they are not in hand. Sometimes pictures don't show everything you need to see. Good luck, and happy birthday.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    He didn't say they were fake! He is just suggesting one he already knows is original and that these are hard to authenticate Due to the fact they are not in hand. Sometimes pictures don't show everything you need to see. Good luck, and happy birthday.
    I knew he said they weren't fake, i just wanted to know how to spot fakes because i never knew there where fake pictures.
    Thanks .

- Bas

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast