Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

A Willrich book from SS leadership school Wewelsburg

Article about: by Overthetop ive got goebbels diary too ...all joking aside I hope you try and seek recompense for any sales premium that might have been applied to the Willrich book you purchased for havi

Default A Willrich book from SS leadership school Wewelsburg

i recently purchased this book completely in german by Wolfram Willrich from the library of Wewelsburg castle the spiritual home of the SS,printed in & copyright 1938 by F.Bruckmann KG of Munich Bavaria,the book is called "Nordisches Blutserbe" or Blood inheritance.paintings by the greatest of German artist Willrich depicting the purity & beauty of the germanic race, & fighting men of the wehrmacht,.he devoted his craft & soul to the glorification of the Ubermench "the Master Race".the book was from this SS H.Q in Berlin & sent to Wewelsburg with the idea of inspiring recruits from the Hitler Jugend with the racial ideals that the SS stood for,here is a book of such rarety & is even rarer due to the former owner of the book being the library of the temple of the third reich Wewelsburg Castle.
    dont hold back if you think this book is evil by all means let me know,i think its a rare,important & a fantastic piece of history.thanks for reading,.sigA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school WewelsburgA Willrich book from SS leadership school Wewelsburg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Willrich book from SS leadership school Wewelsburg
    P
    Many

Default Re: A Willrich book from SS leadership school Wewelsburg

Its not evil, it is history whether good or bad, it is what it is. Haven't seem many books from Wewelsburg. I like it.

?

Yes i must agree a Part of History

Greg

?

Obviously this is an authentic and important document of the history the Third Reich. However, I hope it won't be a cause of distress if I raised a question about the library stamping. I notice that an almost identical stamp was recently for sale on iOffer, the only difference being that the stamp on the book has a life rune in place of one of the stars (see below). I would also be interested to hear more opinions about the typeface used, which is very different from other stamps and other TR printed materials I have seen. I am reading Andreas Gronemann's very good book 'Third Reich Literature', which has a whole page (p. 55) of such book stamps and none of the SS ones use such a font, including the one for RFSS Hauptamt. Without wishing to bore, I would also have expected the stamp to be have spaces for the librarian to write in the accession number and so forth - many of the stamps in the Gronemann book have this, including the RFSS example. I dare say that Mr Gronemann would give an opinion if asked (od43.com - your internet source for rare original Third Reich literature and memorabilia).

this book is legit,the SS insignia on the iOffer stamp is very different to the SS insignia on my stamp,also the rune.thanks for the comment & link.
    Quote by DrPMC View Post
    Obviously this is an authentic and important document of the history the Third Reich. However, I hope it won't be a cause of distress if I raised a question about the library stamping. I notice that an almost identical stamp was recently for sale on iOffer, the only difference being that the stamp on the book has a life rune in place of one of the stars (see below). I would also be interested to hear more opinions about the typeface used, which is very different from other stamps and other TR printed materials I have seen. I am reading Andreas Gronemann's very good book 'Third Reich Literature', which has a whole page (p. 55) of such book stamps and none of the SS ones use such a font, including the one for RFSS Hauptamt. Without wishing to bore, I would also have expected the stamp to be have spaces for the librarian to write in the accession number and so forth - many of the stamps in the Gronemann book have this, including the RFSS example. I dare say that Mr Gronemann would give an opinion if asked (od43.com - your internet source for rare original Third Reich literature and memorabilia).

?

When I was talking about typeface, I was thinking about something as shown in the Wewelsburg insignia in the top message of this thread, although obviously this is not a library stamp: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...ss-items-1812/.

The fake stamp, or at least a variant of seems to have been around since at least 2008 see: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...rg-stamp-1861/

?

A book from a certain time period can be an important historic artifact - not evil.

I've never understood the vilification of inanimate objects (guns, knives, badges, uniforms, books etc.), it the use to which dimwits put the objects which can lead to evil.

yeah its not evil,but some people would say so.
    Quote by Scout View Post
    A book from a certain time period can be an important historic artifact - not evil.

I've never understood the vilification of inanimate objects (guns, knives, badges, uniforms, books etc.), it the use to which dimwits put the objects which can lead to evil.

im so sick of whoever is messaging me about the stamp,.the stamp is legit,every single piece of militaria in history can be faked,.faked items get made to look close to or identical to the origional,yeah. the stamp looks similar to fake ones,does not mean the stamp in my book is fake,dont bother messaging me back,you will get no reply,so dont waste your precious time.,until i see a fake stamp identical too the stamp in my book the stamp is legit,its nothing like the stamps on iOffer & Ebay,so stop,going out of your way to re-search to prove my book is fake,of course tey make fake stamps to look like the origionals,you have no proof that the stamp in my book is fake.

?

That's not how one proves the stamp in the book is real either. You should do some research on the stamps used in the period. Marking items, any items, as SS is fakery 101 and is very common. I am closing this thread as its going downhill fast.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast