MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)

Article about: Hello all, I am new to document groupings and am trying to get a value on this grouping. It is supposedly a grouping from one individual that was in WW1 and WW2. If you guys can help me that

Default WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)

Hello all,

I am new to document groupings and am trying to get a value on this grouping. It is supposedly a grouping from one individual that was in WW1 and WW2. If you guys can help me that would be great. I recently purchased this grouping and hope I didn't get taken for a ride on this one. I know I should consult with everyone on here but I figured I would take a chance. Hopefully I made out. If you have any questions please ask and I will try to answer. I took these pictures from the first page and then the next with the back of the first page and the front of the next and so on. Thanks

Ray

WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW1 WW2 Grouping value (PIC HEAVY)
    P
    Many

Sorry the pictures are out of order.

?

I can't give a number. I would say that much documentation of a person's life is priceless

Put pictures in order. Enjoy!

It would be hard for anyone to put a value on it from those images. While it looks like a good comprehensive grouping, such things as units served in during both wars, awards won in both wars, all pages being present in the Wehrpass & Soldbuch (and the WW1 equivalents) etc etc all have a bearing.

Hucks, thanks for the reply. I will get the books out and take pictures of them for you. How do I tell if all pages are there or not? Is there anyother specifics I am looking for? Thanks again.

Ray

The pages are numbered. The Wehrpass should have around 52 pages while the Soldbuch should have around 24.
    With the former Pages 2, 12, 21-25, 32, 34 are important and with the Soldbuch the inside of the front cover, Pages 2-4, 12-13, 17 & 22.
    I don't collect WW-1 items so I have no idea what pages are important with the WW-1 equivalents.

Hucks,

Just looked at the books. All pages are there. What are the significance of those pages?

Ray

The entries in the pages will tell us what branch of service, rank, weapons-training, where he was stationed, his awards, combat experience, wounds received etc...All have some bearing on value...A mere reservist's entries don't command much money...
    I believe that this paperwork is from more than one member of the family, as I see Postwar German Children's Identification among a few other things such as civilian sports tickets...Keep in mind that these are all rather common paper items...I probably wouldn't go any higher than $200...Just my opinion, friend!
    cheers, Glenn