Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Your thoughts on this Himmler signature!

Article about: I would like to hear any of your thoughts on this signature of Himmler. I have been looking at this one for a while, and would love to see if anyone could shed some daylight as to the authen

Default Your thoughts on this Himmler signature!

I would like to hear any of your thoughts on this signature of Himmler. I have been looking at this one for a while, and would love to see if anyone could shed some daylight as to the authenticity of this signature. Thanks for any help you can give me!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your thoughts on this Himmler signature!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your thoughts on this Himmler signature!
    P
    Many

They guy loved his green pencil... I'm no Graphologist, but the H and i join nicely. Angle on the H lines is nice, the loop on the l, and the vertical line on the last r appear to be correct as well.

Ihr Himmler would be - Yours, Himmler. I've seen other examples where he signed this, or ihr getreuer (yours truly).

What else do you know about it?

?

No, sorry, but this is not a period example in my opinion. There are numerous errors with regards to the accuracy of the signature.

Do you mind including those examples?to many people say something is bad, and dont include the reasons. I am here to learn, what is wrong with it in your opinion? Thanks your your assistance.
    Quote by CARL88 View Post
    No, sorry, but this is not a period example in my opinion. There are numerous errors with regards to the accuracy of the signature.

Quote by CARL88 View Post

Amazing how to the untrained eye this looked legit to me! Then again, this is coming from a guy that has fakes in his collection now.

I'm also interested to hear more about this piece, and what the triggers are indicating issues.

MAP
    ?

I don't have mine in front of me to compare to but this one looks sloppy. Also I usually see his signatures as being nice and tight and in a straight line. This one does not look like it was signed with confidence and is curved.

Not a scientific response and could be wrong. Just my observations.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with Carl and Map, this is not a period H.H signature. His style of writing is far more rigid and strait than this example.

thanks for the input guys!

I recommend looking for an official document signed by Himmler rather than simply a signature on an otherwise blank sheet of paper...
    They're out there, friend...Good luck with your search!
    Glenn

I'm with MAP, severe lack of confidence in pressure.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast