Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)

Article about: Hello just thought i would show some of the the items i have been working on lately.. i have posted some of this stuff before but there has been some changes. and with the new defense force

Default Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)

Hello just thought i would show some of the the items i have been working on lately..
    i have posted some of this stuff before but there has been some changes. and with the new defense force cams they are very hard to get at moment little alone a full set of webbing but i got it so do not tell anyone..
    there is 1960s US ERDL cams there as well i happy to get that stuff off a chap whos it was in the states...
    cheers mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)   Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)  

Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)   Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)  

Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)   Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)  

Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)
    P
    Many

Great items.

These could have gone in the new post war subsection.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

ok did not know. if someone wants to move it ill be happy for them to do so. thanks mark.
    i have done it my self....

Hey Mark may I ask if these are still Aussie made? and a shot of the spec tag? well I've asked anyway seeing that I'm such a rude prude

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Hey Mark may I ask if these are still Aussie made? and a shot of the spec tag? well I've asked anyway seeing that I'm such a rude prude
    hi Rene no problem it all has has come from X and serving personal of the Australian defense force pouches as well. but i found the sword vest my self. but will get some images of tags if you like.

ok did not take images of every tag in all pouches but some. but all tags of shirts and hats gloves i think you get the jist. cheers mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)   Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)  

left over stuff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)  

happy now rude prude. haha just let me know if you want some more images....

Quote by geelong View Post
    happy now rude prude. haha just let me know if you want some more images....
    Cheers Mark, I don't like ya anymore
    Really.. cheers for the tag shots, interesting that we out source mfg like the UK have done! I have China & Cambodia in my UK lot!

yea some of the stuff like the bush hats are made in china but with ADF approved stamps..