Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Vn Era Manuals

Article about: I am wiped out with man-flu today so thought I would show some of my manuals from the Vietnam era. American and Australian versions of the Armoured Personnel Carrier. Our vital war horse for

This was an experimental weapons system that was deployed to Vietnam and is officially the US Army's first purpose built night fighting helicopter. INFANT - Iroquois Night Fighter Night Tracker.

Here is the Maintenance Manual for the system in all it's used glory. 1 surviving INFANT gunship exists and is being restored by the US Army Aviation Museum at Fort Rucker, AL.

Vn Era Manuals

Here is one of them incountry with 11th Combat Aviation Brigade at Phu Loi, RVN during the test period. Afterwards the INFANT gunships stayed incountry and rotated through different units such as the 191st AHC Bounty Hunters and Delta 227th AHB.

Vn Era Manuals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vn Era Manuals
    P
    Many

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

A couple of recent pick ups, not PAMs but of the era I guess you could say. First is a tiny 1956 brochure giving an introduction to National Service conscripts. Includes a list of the basic items each soldier would be issued with and a 1957 Amendments sheet. The other is a 1966 dated unused note book almost identical to those still issued today.

Vn Era Manuals

Vn Era Manuals

?

Nice stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4