Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here

Article about: WRF Members Please do not comment on books directly in the Reference threads themselves. . We want to keep the reference threads clean. To that end we have created this Sticky Thread for mem

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Links are crap Mate!
    Sorry Rene. You need to be a member on GHW to view. I will edit my post to highlight this.

The link to his website however is working. The book isn't there yet though. Just his old book. But his email contact is listed.

http://www.german-ww2-helmet.com/432654512

For you and anyone else, if you are interested and having problems contacting him, send me a PM
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here
    P
    Many

Default Book: MKII helmets of the second world war and their use in the Italian Campaign

Title: MKII helmets of the Second World War and their use in the Italian Campaign
    Author: Daniele Piselli
    Publisher: Privately Published
    Year: 2020
    Language: English or Italian
    ISBN: 9791220066488
    Softcover: Softcover, 130 pages
    Available at: [email protected]

New Book by member Psycopis: It's ready the book "MKII helmets of the second world war and their use in the Italian Campaign"!!! The book is available in English or Italian languages.

In recent times there has been a considerable increase in interest among collectors of MKII helmets from the Second World War. For the enthusiast approaching this sector of militaria for the first time, today there is now one more tool. This book is a summary of all the information known to date, a guide to MKII helmets in WWII and their use during the Italian Campaign.
    Thanks! Daniele.

Shipped worldwide!

Attachment 1428087

Attachment 1428088

Attachment 1428089

Attachment 1428090

Attachment 1428091

Attachment 1428092

Attachment 1428093

Attachment 1428093

Attachment 1428094

Attachment 1428095

Attachment 1428096

Attachment 1428097

Attachment 1428098

Attachment 1428099
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here   Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here  

Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here   Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here  

Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here   Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here  

Post Your Comments on Reference Books Here  

A great looking book...and an English version is very wise (sorry our Book had no Italian version!).

GOOD LUCK!!

Great!!! Where to order?

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Great!!! Where to order?
    Thanks, I can sell to you. I send a PM with all infomration. Thanks

Thanks. Money is transferred. Looking very much forward to the book

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Thanks. Money is transferred. Looking very much forward to the book
    Thanks!

looks a good book, maybe get a copy one day, not now though
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Just received the book today. Thanks a lot Daniele! It's an excellent reference work for me and very recommendable to all others out there

?

Ordered my example from Daniele a couple of days back here is hoping it does not get bogged down in the mail system do to Covid 19....

Regards Mark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast