Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

cigarett case

Article about: Here is one mine SOLDIERS TRENCH ART items.I,t is ground dug,and comes from KURLAND POCKET-from small country town area named PRIEKULE.In this area around PRIEKULE at the end of the war wehr

Default cigarett case

Here is one mine SOLDIERS TRENCH ART items.I,t is ground dug,and comes from KURLAND POCKET-from small country town area named PRIEKULE.In this area around PRIEKULE at the end of the war wehre fighting part of SS DIV.NORDLAND.So this cigarett case was found in one of those boy,s bunker.Case still has some remains of white collor,initials on back-:LJ:,and is fuly hand made-10.5cm long,9.5cm width from aluminium.Probable soldier serwed in WIKING div,before hi was transfered to NORDLAND,S.But enyway i dont care a lot about that-i just like the piece.I,m going to sell it so if somebody are interesting for that please feel free to e-mail.Sorry for my english,and thankyou for looking.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement cigarett case
    P
    Many

Default Re: cigarett case

I,m sorry ,pics lost
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture cigarett case   cigarett case  

cigarett case   cigarett case  

cigarett case  

Next pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture cigarett case   cigarett case  

cigarett case   cigarett case  

cigarett case  

I,t has the right size
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture cigarett case  

Very nice case.
    This trench art is very interesting and unussualy.

?

Hello Ostlanddigger, did you dig it yourself? I saw similar samples (never the same) from russian/polish sellers at military fairs and were unfortunately fantasy items...

If you want to sell it anyway, you should tag it with a price and open a discussion in the sale section, for more transparency.

Regards

Matt
    Last edited by Zeller; 05-17-2008 at 06:54 AM.

yes i found it by my self,together with my friend.case was laying just on ground of bunker with some other personal stuff-pencils,books,straps,ammo ect.case gAve good signal to my LORENZ LPX2 up to 1,70 m.i was lucky that day.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    great conversation peice, but alas fantasy, value , well 40$ tops. like it though
    .Dont waste your time,and keep your 40 $ for cookies.If you saw somewhere eny fakes or something like that,then that does not mean everything is fake or bla bla.battlefields of KURLAND is full of different kind of trencharts.but i did not see any reason to explain something to you.bye bye

Quote by ostlanddigger View Post
    .Dont waste your time,and keep your 40 $ for cookies.If you saw somewhere eny fakes or something like that,then that does not mean everything is fake or bla bla.battlefields of KURLAND is full of different kind of trencharts.but i did not see any reason to explain something to you.bye bye
    This section: German Third Reich : Soldier's Trench Art - War relics forum- Military history. WW1 and WW2 military collecting, relics, archeology is a Military History Discussion Forum. It is not intended to be a place to sling mud, for whatever reason.

There are enough militaria-related forums out there that contain, and unfortunately (as it seems to me), encourage and thrive on plenty of that nonsense...

That aside and to add, this section of our forum is NOT one of the places to promote sales of your items. ostlanddigger, if I did not know any better, I would think that your initial post was a sales pitch, not the start of an educational discussion.

I will pass the final decision to Dimas to move this thread accordingly or not...

?

There is the place just for historical discussions, and items display only (not any sales promoting). The sales section is opened for sale items like that. The buyer will make his last decission- to buy or not. The seller anyway must guarantee money back. We do not accept here any forms of harrasements and all posts with that content will be deleted and poster will get infractions. The forum members have their own opinion based on their feelings/ experience, and you can't change them with emotional tags like etc...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast