Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe ring.

Article about: I have seen this ring for sale and wondered what the ring collectors on the forum thought about it. It looks to have have some paint slapped on it but is it real. I have no idea and would ap

Default Luftwaffe ring.

I have seen this ring for sale and wondered what the ring collectors on the forum thought about it. It looks to have have some paint slapped on it but is it real. I have no idea and would appreciate any help in reaching a positive or negative outcome. There is a chance its real and I am working off the photos supplied, the seller has a lot of rings...maybe 80 to 100 for sale which always makes me a little nervous.
    All the best
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe ring.   Luftwaffe ring.  

Luftwaffe ring.   Luftwaffe ring.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe ring.
    P
    Many

I was hoping that there would have been a few responses from fellow forum members expressing thoughts on this ring, I just don't know anything about rings, but its an obscure unit and therefore perhaps not as juicy as others to reproduce but I would still like to know what you guys think.
    All the best,
    D