Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Silver Swastika Found Metal Detecting

Article about: SOLD, Thanks guys **The thread starter deleted the images for whatever reason but you can view them in post #33.**

Default Re: Silver Swastika Found Metal Detecting

Pity the poor naive fool that now owns a "treasure"....or, more correctly, pity the poor dealer who will someday have this naive person come bring a "treasure" into his shop to sell him...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver Swastika Found Metal Detecting
    P
    Many

I belive it will be the best solution to delete this useless topic. I have seen it many times before: people are buying all kind of junk and then start to defend their puraches because they had spent a lot of money. Wise man will learn from mistakes, fools never learn anything...

I was watching this item on eBay earlier and here are the pictures of the item. Thread saved!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver Swastika Found Metal Detecting   Silver Swastika Found Metal Detecting  

Silver Swastika Found Metal Detecting   Silver Swastika Found Metal Detecting  

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    I belive it will be the best solution to delete this useless topic. I have seen it many times before: people are buying all kind of junk and then start to defend their puraches because they had spent a lot of money. Wise man will learn from mistakes, fools never learn anything...
    I tried to delete the thread & save you the trouble but could only edit.

I didn't intend to start an argument or waste anbodies time.

Its sold to a dealler who has a shop, he was glad of it so at least its gone to a good home.

Thanks very much for all your kind comments, much appriciated.

personally, i don't think the thread needed to be deleted and certainly not edited in this way.

the item and your comments and other members' comments were important to the integrity of the thread.

it is not important whether items are important or even collectible in the opinions of members here. in every thread, there is value in the opinions on any specific item in and of themselves whether good or bad.

collectors of every background and experience read here and every reading experience has value.

now, edited as it is, the thread will have to go and that experience will be lost. it unfortunately now reads, whether it was anyone's intention or not, as somewhat of an abuse of members' time and the purpose of the forum as a whole.

Thanks to Glen though, for saving and posting the item to the thread.
    It is a modern fantasy/Neo-nazi piece, anyhow.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I'm going to close the thread now.

Thank you to Glen for posting the images so we at least have a chance of knowing what the thread was about and retaining something of use for further information.

The original poster was clearly attempting to get business and had no real interest in any form of educational discussion about his item. Now it has been sold he has deleted his comments and photos.

This is not what the forum is about and goes against the reason we spend our time here. We are here to discuss militaria and related items from history. Any member who acts in such a petulant way is not welcome here as their intentions are obviously not for the right reasons.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4