Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

trench art compass

Article about: hello there people ive been offerd this peice of trench art just wonderd if anyone could tell me what they think it would be worth??

Default trench art compass

hello there people ive been offerd this peice of trench art just wonderd if anyone could tell me what they think it would be worth??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture trench art compass   trench art compass  

trench art compass   trench art compass  

trench art compass  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement trench art compass
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: trench art compass

I don't know what it is worth, but I sure do like it! If the price isn't too crazy, you definitely should get it!

Mike

First off, I don't believe that it's actual trench art. It looks much like the run of fake brass "Nazi stuff" that's been coming out of Eastern Europe for some time now. This is, I believe, simply more of the same.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Run away laddie! Run fast!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Modern fantasy
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    First off, I don't believe that it's actual trench art. It looks much like the run of fake brass "Nazi stuff" that's been coming out of Eastern Europe for some time now. This is, I believe, simply more of the same.
    I didn't know they were faking trench art... It's a sorry world... Please disregard my previous post.
    Mike

Hello, seems strange to me that the inside of this peice is filthy and the outside is nice and clean!I would have thought it would more likely be the other way round if the the lid were shut 99.9% of the time and the peice were carried around. No dents either for something supposedly being bashed about in a tank!!

?

Spot on William !! I can only concur.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I think if I was skilled enough to work with brass to that degree, that I could come up with a better looking Tank, at least...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I totally agree with William on this, a badly made fantasy piece.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast