Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

10 line telephone exchange

Article about: Hi last blast from me............. A cable hanger ? for fixing the telephone cables off ground. These were I believe used to help fix cables from say tress etc to keep them off the ground. A

Default Re: 10 line telephone exchange

Here's an unusual adaptor for the field phones. I have only ever found one here on the Island in all the years I have been collecting.10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 10 line telephone exchange
    P
    Many

I'd love to own that, thanks for sharing!..

Not the best photos in the world but here's a phone used by the artillery, it has a chest plate control box and a set of headphones. I will have to get better pics of this one for sure.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 10 line telephone exchange   10 line telephone exchange  

Here's another varient on the same theme.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 10 line telephone exchange   10 line telephone exchange  

10 line telephone exchange   10 line telephone exchange  

?

A fantastic piece. Good though it may well be to rig it up to some field phones and play with it, a piece such as this one should have its own place in the museum. Thanks again for sharing another interesting piece from your collection/museum Jersey34.

Regards,

Carl

Here is a photo of my 10 line switchboard in use at the Reading WWII Weekend in Pennsylvania. It is a fully functioning example. NH

Good thread! Jersey 34 posted an interesting item - Das Parallelschaltgeraet zum Feldfernsprecher. As the name implies, it is an adapter that allows you to insert two handsets into a single phone. I have an example that came from Rumania. After re soldering the terminals it now works again. NH

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Not the best photos in the world but here's a phone used by the artillery, it has a chest plate control box and a set of headphones. I will have to get better pics of this one for sure.
    Nice one !!

I have the same one... complete with neck strap, and .... the mike for the Gasmask Will have to make pictures soon.

Do you have the official name for the "Sprechgerät" ?? I can't seem to find there original designation / name....

I know there are C37e, C39 and C42 coded ones....

Here a (bad) picture of mine

Also nice KM fieldphone (with yellow stripe) I picked one up in Ciney this year...

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

Hi

Here is some of mine for the thread to help build a picture of the type and styles of comms kit.

First up the telephone exchange, sadly no where as near as nicely marked as the one that started the thread.

10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange

Plus a nice bakelite phone dated 1940....possibly as desk phone, ....Germany calling, Germany calling, (ha, ha or should I say Haw Haw)

10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange

and for some reason I managed to upload a pic of the carrying straps for the field telephone. The lighter leather one is carrying the telephone exchange.

cheers

Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 10 line telephone exchange  

Some accessories for the signalmen........

1.5 volt battery for the field telephone

General issue hand mic with the legend "the enemy is listening"

Throat mic

10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange10 line telephone exchange

headset for wear under the steel helemt

another model of headset

the "mobile telephone" ww2 style................

cheers

tony

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast