Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

10 x 80 Flak binoculars complete in the box

Article about: I am just wondering if any of you are able to help. I am looking for a complete boxed set of 10 x 80 Flak binoculars in the box. So that would be the binocs, cradle and drum, battery box and

Default 10 x 80 Flak binoculars complete in the box

I am just wondering if any of you are able to help. I am looking for a complete boxed set of 10 x 80 Flak binoculars in the box. So that would be the binocs, cradle and drum, battery box and lead and the skeletal aiming frame that fits on top of the glasses. I really need a optically perfect pair of glasses with all the parts of the boxed set belonging together rather than a set that has been made up. If anyone knows of a set or has a set then please email me at damienhorn1@gmail.com
    I need a set for display in my museum, the Channel Islands Military Museum here in Jersey. Hope someone can help me out here.
    All the best,
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 10 x 80 Flak binoculars complete in the box
    P
    Many

Default Re: 10 x 80 Flak binoculars complete in the box

No one able to pass on a lead so I can get a good set of these binoculars?
    d.

Default Re: 10 x 80 Flak binoculars complete in the box

Jersey,
    I'm sure you already know you should check ebay. Boxed sets come through about 1X a month. The prices are way over the top and not worth that much, but the crowds pay what they're told to pay, so.....