Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

121st infantry division sign. Real or not?

Article about: Ok, so I bought this recently. Any thoughts on it, as far as authenticity? Does anyone else have something similar? Appreciate the input. Panzeric

Default 121st infantry division sign. Real or not?

Ok, so I bought this recently. Any thoughts on it, as far as authenticity? Does anyone else have something similar? Appreciate the input.
    Panzeric

121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?
    P
    Many

?

ooh,,i love it
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

This is authentic. I missed it here. I know the guy who dug it up.

That one is very nice item, congrats!

Here You can see badges of different divisions, 121th as well. And the most interesting of them is the big one, made from aluminium, was with wooden base. It was dug up in headquarters of 121th, looks like they left it there before going to Soviet POW camps in May of 1945.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?  

Fantastic and thanks Inf Div 121!! I appreciate it. I hadn't seen one before like it and was very happy when I got it. You never know with some of these things so thanks for the confirmation. Also pass my thanks to your friend for finding it. Have you seen other unit signs like this very often? Love the pins and badges you have. I'd be in real trouble if I lived there as I wouldn't be able to stop looking and digging for treasures like that.

I have two signs at home of Werfer Regiment 70. Every unit had roadsign, but most of them were made of wood.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?   121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?  

121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?   121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?  

121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?   121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?  

121st infantry division sign.  Real or not?  

Great photos. Thanks for posting them.