Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

1944 Militaria

Article about: Hi, just looking at the above web site and ebay seller Sieg 1940 Militaria. Put this here as most stuff listed on the sites are field equipment etc. They sell mostly repro items but they als

Default 1944 Militaria

Hi, just looking at the above web site and ebay seller Sieg 1940 Militaria.

Put this here as most stuff listed on the sites are field equipment etc.

They sell mostly repro items but they also claim some original items, anyone brought from them and recommend for their originals?

TIA
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1944 Militaria
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1944 Militaria

I've bought Feldgrau Helmet Paint from them w/no problems...

You can buy paint at B&Q (that's a DIY [do it yourself] shop), I was specifically wondering about the proper items and mainly the so called genuine items. LMAO

Just been over to us fleabay, OMG!
    Last edited by stefanr; 08-13-2012 at 01:34 AM.
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

I have used them as I purchased some gear from them on behalf of a friend who was not PC savvy. Service was good and items were as described.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

That's good to hear, cheers Ade.

Yah Hey Glad I found this thread. I ordered a 1940 pattern German helmet from this guy. Had the rolled edges. He claims these are original helmets that have been refurbished from sandblasting and painted to look new. Was fairly happy when I got it but forgot to state size and sent me a small one. Does look good on my book case just wish I had the smarts to have remembered shell size. Think he was telling the truth about being real or did I get hosed.

I have met the owner personally. He comes and sets up tables at reenacting events. He is a nice guy.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I have met the owner personally. He comes and sets up tables at reenacting events. He is a nice guy.
    Thanks Krieger just wished I would thought to state larger shell size. Does look nice though.