Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

20$ binocular case with strap at gun show

Article about: I was looking for k98's at the local gun show but I only found this for 20 dollars. Did I do good? I assume it's a early or pre war since I cant find any markings. Whats your thoughts ? I th

Default 20$ binocular case with strap at gun show

I was looking for k98's at the local gun show but I only found this for 20 dollars. Did I do good? I assume it's a early or pre war since I cant find any markings. Whats your thoughts ? I think it's german wwII. The previous owner must of got worried someone would steel this since his name or whatever is marked everywhere. Including twice inside! 20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show20$ binocular case with strap at gun show

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 20$ binocular case with strap at gun show
    P
    Many

It doesn't have the metal closing device that WWII
    binocular cases usually have, but it looks the part.
    I would have paid $20.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I Know what your saying but the closing devise has not bin removed at all or replaced

Hello,
    $20 is a steal....!!!
    It is a Reichswehr or early Wehrmacht 6x30 binos case.
    Too bad you cant see any markings...i can see all markings needed on the top of the lid (Lol)
    This type of closing device is the early type, the metal one came in use later
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

For these beasties :
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 20$ binocular case with strap at gun show  
    Regards,

Steve.

Yeah I thought so. Can't go wrong with the price.

Bargain!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The strap alone is worth way more than you paid for it. NH

what does a set up roughly go for like this?

Leather cases range from $50 to $150. An intact strap helps the value. Anyone know what is the significance of the capitol letter "I" on the lid? NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast