Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile

Article about: This can came from the Norway Pile in the 80's and was stripped of its Norway paint before I got it on the outside. Inside I put a belt of 8mm the belt and starter tab came with can. Shells

Default Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile

This can came from the Norway Pile in the 80's and was stripped of its Norway paint before I got it on the outside. Inside I put a belt of 8mm the belt and starter tab came with can. Shells are Turk, and used for display. Can anyone help with the maker it is three letter code? thanks timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile   Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile  

Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile   Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile  

Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile   Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile  

Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ammo Can for MG42 or MG34 From Norway Capture Pile
    P
    Many

?

Very nice can,the list I have shows brh as,Schaltbau GmbH,Muenchen........Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thanks for the quick identity of maker Zwerge. Too bad about missing paint but sometimes in mail order you don't get the whole details until you get it. It is still a good original and not Yugo etc so I just hung onto it. timothy