Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?

Article about: Usually when I go to antique shops/malls I'm usually looking for militaria that stands out. Uniforms, medals, flags, etc... I usually pass over the glassware and items such as that. I stoppe

Default Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?

Usually when I go to antique shops/malls I'm usually looking for militaria that stands out. Uniforms, medals, flags, etc... I usually pass over the glassware and items such as that. I stopped in one small section of an antique mall and noticed this cup and saucer. I've seen quite a few DAF cups and plates on internet web sites so it kind of stood out. And yes as soon as I turned it over there was the swastika in the cog wheel! I was so happy to find this mixed in amongst the other glassware and cups/plates. I snatched it up real quick. There was also a box of misc silverware there which I quickly glanced through. Down in the corner of the box covered with other forks and knives I saw the swastika on the end of the fork. I pulled this fork out! I need help identifying the fork. I haven't seen one like this before. Maybe political? From now on I don't just blow by the glassware/porcelain sections in antique shops! You never know what you can find if you just look a bit. Total cost for cup/saucer/fork $16! Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Antique shop finds. DAF Items, and political fork?
    P
    Many

Thumbs up

Sorry I can't help with the fork, but I really do like the Schoenheit der Arbeit cup and saucer - nice find, indeed !

Looking at the marking, the fork appears to be from a hotel...A nice little score, friend!
    cheers, Glenn

fork looks to be a patriotic piece from a German Hotel- nice!!

Nice find and good price. I paid $20.00 at auction for a huge DAF soup spoon alone. I always check out flea markets and antique shops. You just never know.

Nice pieces!....

Thanks for the help. I'm wondering if the fork is silver. It does have some weight to it. Find myself stopping at every small mom and pop antique shop now