Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ausrüstg der sanitatsmannschaften

Article about: Just ask Tony if you need any info I am an ambulance Driver, and my wife is an ambulance Medic, and german medical terms are not that difficult Also the book : Taschenbücher des Truppenarzte

Default Ausrüstung der sanitatsmannschaften

Hi

On a medical roll tonight with my posts so if you will forgive me I would share this complete medics bag with you.

First the theory via original source material in black and white.................

Ausrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaften

Then the actual in colour..........

Ausrüstg der sanitatsmannschaften

This one is dated and maker marked plus it was originally issued to a stretcher bearer by the mark "k" this was the overstamped with a "s" and it was issued to a qualified medic.

Ausrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaften

My only complaint with this one is that it is missing the original contents label. Luckily I have an empty one with the label still in so I can at least check the items are correct.
    Last edited by spandau; 03-05-2013 at 10:31 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ausrüstg der sanitatsmannschaften
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ausrüstg der sanitatsmannschaften

Brilliant!...

Here are some more pictures of the contents by compartment.

For the record. Hope it helps.

cheers

tony

Ausrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaftenAusrüstg der sanitatsmannschaften

Outstanding

before anyone asks.....the opium tube is empty................lots of pretty colours in this room at the moment....................

Quote by spandau View Post
    before anyone asks.....the opium tube is empty................lots of pretty colours in this room at the moment....................
    Hahaha.... I still have some opium left, but I doubt 0,03 g would do the trick

btw, Outstanding set !!, This pouch was the replacement of the normal Sanitäter pouches, so the Sanitäter or Krankenträger could wear normal ammo pouches instead...

Good to see that the contents are there.... I just finished completing my normal Sani pouches yesterday (Finaly got the Schnellverband)

Do you have some pictures of the contents of the Krankenträger / Sanitäter Umhängetasche ?

Here some earlier pictures of my normal pouches

and the contents

Left pouch

Right pouch (Salbe and Pills are all complete and full

Tom
    MP44.nl - Welcome to my Website

Tom, great sani pouches and to have comple ones as well.....nice.

The contents of the pocket you ask about are two arm slings by the look of things and that very rare bit of cloth you pictured with your safety pins..

cheers

Tony

Hey Tony

Thanks

What I actually meant was a picture of the contents label....

btw, the Yellow Wasserdichter Verbandstoff is indeed very hard to find.....

Cheers
    Tom

Super .
    chris

Doh ! lost in translation Tom apologies. This one does not have a contents label but I another that does. I shall take a shot for ya and post it.

German medical terms confuse the hell out of me....wish they would stick to latin.

cheers

Tony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast