Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bag division azul

Article about: good night, Sorry for my bad English, I wonder if anyone knows this bag, the brand is Max Muller Nurnberg 1940, that took a Spanish Blue Division on, but I would like to know something else,

Default Bag division azul

good night,
    Sorry for my bad English, I wonder if anyone knows this bag, the brand is Max Muller Nurnberg 1940, that took a Spanish Blue Division on, but I would like to know something else, is made of fabric, leather and animal hair I would also like to know its current value.

Thanks and regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bag division azul   Bag division azul  

Bag division azul   Bag division azul  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bag division azul
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bag division azul

No idea on value, sorry, but it looks like a typical German army backpack to me. What makes you think it has something to do with the Spanish division?

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Thank you very much for the welcome, the backpack was the grandfather of my wife, who belonged to the Blue Division. Greeting.

Your English is fine Toma, I also welcome you to the forum. Items used by the Blue Division are rare. However, I have no idea what the value of the backpack is. Maybe Mr. Phillips or some of the other equipment guys will be able to give you a value. I have great interest in the Blue Division, they played a strange part in Hitler's regime. No me gusta gazpacho, mi esposa es de Barcelona Y le encanta. Great piece of history you have there.

Jay

To achieve the maximum value for the torrister, you need to build documentation of the piece to your relative who was in the Blue Division. There are no special markings that I can see that would single this piece out.
    Welcome to our Forum. I hope we can help you. As it sits presently, it would be valued only as an object without historical provenance. As I do not collect field gear, I would not attempt to give you an evaluation on this item. Proper provenance would double or triple the value.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you very much, I'm learning a lot from ustedes.A see if I can get data or photos to document it better.
    GREETINGS