Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Because a Zeltbahn always looks great

Article about: My only(1940)zelt on the washing line. Do any members wish to post their examples? I have enjoyed the thread on these in period use and hope to see more surviving zeltbahn in colour Thanks t

?

Default Because a Zeltbahn always looks great

My only(1940)zelt on the washing line.
    Do any members wish to post their examples?
    I have enjoyed the thread on these in period use and hope to see more surviving zeltbahn in colour
    Thanks to you all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Because a Zeltbahn always looks great   Because a Zeltbahn always looks great  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Because a Zeltbahn always looks great
    P
    Many

Hello,
    More than 105 viewers and no one else has posted an example....quite sad IMO
    Yes a Zeltbahn always looks great, but how about eighteen of them piled up (hard to believe they're 18 of them here, but it's true).....the rest (around seven more) is on mannequins, Tornister, Gefechtsgepäck 44, bicycle...etc...sorry can't choose only one to show....i love them all, i started collecting seriously with Zeltbahnen and Gasmasken....
    Thanks

ps : cool dog....seems quite old

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

One of mine.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Bunch of mine Mate. Love your spotty example.

René...... I am thinking that if you ever argue with your wife..... and it gets difficult...... and she throws you out of the house, you have where to spend the night under cover

Seriously, you have a great collection there!
    Regards
    Santi

MAP
    ?

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    René...... I am thinking that if you ever argue with your wife..... and it gets difficult...... and she throws you out of the house, you have where to spend the night under cover
    Which is quite often!

-------

As for me? I've only ever used mine to stage photos.....

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My only example. 'RBN' marked, post-1943 manufacture. A bit grubby, missing an eyelet and patched in a few places, but a good honest example.

Because a Zeltbahn always looks greatBecause a Zeltbahn always looks greatBecause a Zeltbahn always looks great

Regards, B.B.

"Zeltbahn always looks great"
    I fully agree with you!

Here are some quick impressions of mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Because a Zeltbahn always looks great   Because a Zeltbahn always looks great  

CBH
    ?

My post-war Austrian examples.

?

I have only 2 of these,but I love the pattern.
    Thanks CBH for posting
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Because a Zeltbahn always looks great  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast