Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?

Article about: Hi all. I am after some thoughts on this box that I have acquired. The only reference I can find to AS 10 is the Argus AS 10 engine that was used in the Fiesler Storch among others. So I gue

Default Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?

Hi all. I am after some thoughts on this box that I have acquired. The only reference I can find to AS 10 is the Argus AS 10 engine that was used in the Fiesler Storch among others. So I guess that this box could have been for spares for that engine? I am fairly sure that the paper parts list is original, however to me the box itself looks to have been re- painted. Hopefully someone out there will have more experience with boxes like this and be able to offer some thoughts. Many thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?   Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?  

Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?   Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?  

Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?   Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?  

Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Box For Replacement Parts For Argus AS 10 Aircraft Engine?
    P
    Many