Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Breda MG Feed Case & Strips - Looking for Info

Article about: I'm looking for reliable info on this case. Another gift from my wife from several years ago. I don't see much data on-line only a few for sale, which oddly range from really cheap (\\$30) to

?

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    I assume this isn't you trying to sell this ammo box?

Attachment 988337
    The pic's even have the same ruler and back ground .hmmmmmm

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Breda MG Feed Case & Strips - Looking for Info
    P
    Many

We bought ours at an antique market that takes place every month here. The dealing told her it was very rare, a hard to find item. Even though when I went last month they had another. I'm sure they have a supplier that just makes them, copied from each other.

Looking at the pics better, those are my photos!

?

Quote by cjmpaintings View Post
    Looking at the pics better, those are my photos!
    Yes they are.. So somebody is selling something using your pic's.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Pretty scummy thing to pull. What site is the screen shot from?

?

That is something that happens . Folks steal pic's of others good's and try to sell them online and never deliver the goods. That site is not one I am familiar with so, Hey yuengling your assistance is needed!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

My carriers. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Breda MG Feed Case & Strips - Looking for Info  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    That is something that happens . Folks steal pic's of others good's and try to sell them online and never deliver the goods. That site is not one I am familiar with so, Hey yuengling your assistance is needed!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    What was the name of that Con Artist again? Pavel Nowak or something? This is his MO....has he (or the group that goes by this name) resurfaced?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Pavel ?? Again ??? When will that guy quit ??
    Attached Images Attached Images Breda MG Feed Case & Strips - Looking for Info 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Sorry, was away on vacation, and for some reason not getting email notifications.

Yeah, this fella, who is based out of Ohio, is offering quite a few items at very cheap prices. A quick reverse Google image search of the items, finds the original photos on sites such as this one, WAF, etc.

Original link to the ammo box below, however appears the item is listed as sold:

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/german-ww2...2-5ba48b5a80ce

List of all the other items he has "sold" (click on SOLD tab on his profile). A buddy of mine discovered the M1 Medic helmet, and a quick Google image search found a fella on USMF that had posted it a year ago...same exact photo, but definitely not the same fella that was currently offering it for sale.

https://us.letgo.com/en/u/williams_JnpljjZgWd

Here is the frost bite tin, listed in 2012 (same photo):

Other War Memorabilia - WW2 100% ORIGINAL GERMAN SS MARKED FROST BITE CREAM- UNOPENED - FREE POSTAGE!!! was sold for R230.00 on 16 Dec at 22:31 by Blazerboy in Doornpoort (ID:83684354)

Medic helmet, discussed on USMF in 2015, originally posted on WAF for sale:

WWII US M1 Medic Helmet 414 Regt/104 Division Opinions - STEEL AND KEVLAR HELMETS - U.S. Militaria Forum

I'm sure most of the military items he is offering can be traced back to an original photo elsewhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast