Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cigarrets

Article about: Hello can somebody help me I need some info about cigarets, what brand was used by german soldiers. And what u think about this

Default Cigarrets

Hello can somebody help me I need some info about cigarets, what brand was used by german soldiers.

And what u think about this
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cigarrets
    P
    Many

These all look period Third Reich. If you look carefully, you may find some marked Steurfrei. These are tax free examples for soldiers. I have numerous brands of war time cigarettes. I will find some photos. I know Privat was a popular brand. NH

Here's the only packet I have for the mix

?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    These all look period Third Reich. If you look carefully, you may find some marked Steurfrei. These are tax free examples for soldiers. I have numerous brands of war time cigarettes. I will find some photos. I know Privat was a popular brand. NH
    Neil, if they're marked Steuerfrei does that mean they were sold in an occupied territory or are they just pre Sept. 39 duty free cigarettes?

Unfortunately I don't have any to show.

Tony

I have only 1 packet but I harbor a suspicion that any of these consumables are legitimate seeing as such things become currency in the collapse of a monetary system and should theoretically be unlikely to survive.

Cigarrets

Here are some of my period smoking related items. I don't know what period of time cigarettes or other tobacco products were offered to the Wehrmacht tax free. I would not use the term duty free. My guess would be this was offered for the duration of the war but I may be incorrect. Usually, the tax free marking "Steurfrei" is over-stamped with ink. NH

CigarretsCigarrets

Note the Weiße Garde cigars have liner paper made out of recycled mineral water labels! This was a sealed pack so I am sure this was not added later. NH

Thanks for all replys but unfortunately bad luck with auction 3 outbid

Here are back sides of the previously posted tobacco products. Regie 4 is one brand I see pretty frequently. NH

Cigarrets

Last on i hope its good, need opinions
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets
    Cigarrets

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast