Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Complete NOTEK set

Article about: Hello guys, I want to show this attic find today. It's a complete set of 12V NOTEK lights. Front & rear. It have been laying around on an attic for 65 yrs. The manual and part of the box

?

Default Complete NOTEK set

Hello guys,

I want to show this attic find today. It's a complete set of 12V NOTEK lights. Front & rear. It have been laying around on an attic for 65 yrs. The manual and part of the box is still there. The manual is very fragile and it will be handed over to a professional for preservation. All nuts, bolt and seals are present. Very cool item indeed. Maybe it will end up on the Zündapp K 800. Not sure about that though. It will not end up in Classifieds

Front light

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Rear Light

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Parts etc

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Regards, Lars
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Complete NOTEK set  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Complete NOTEK set
    P
    Many

Default Re: Complete NOTEK set

Great find Lars, and mucho desirable to vehicle/AFV restorer's as well!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Thanks Ned Yes it's are really nice complete kit. I will have a Zundapp K800 coming to Moscow from Germany in the end of the month. Unfortunately the colors does not match. Well i can always slap a fat coat of paint on the lights

Complete NOTEK set

Complete NOTEK set

Regards, Lars

Hi Lars
    Great find and you will have a great set up when Bike and lights go together.

Martin

?

Thanks Martin

Cheers

That's a beauty Lars! They are considered one of the top 100 motorcycles ever built if I remember correctly, the horizontally opposed 4 cylinder shaft drive was the basis for the Honda Goldwing engine too.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Interesting to note the commonality of the light "hood" design with the NOTEK-P-SCHEINWERFER [NOTEK-P-FLOODLIGHT] that was designed for use in German labour camps for its Eastern forced labourers.

An advert for the NOTEK-P-SCHEINWERFER [NOTEK-P-FLOODLIGHT]

Complete NOTEK set

CAMP SURVEILLANCE

The employment of foreign workers and their accommodation in closed camps – in particular with prisoners of war and Russian civilian workers – also present the lighting technicians with new tasks. The maintenance of the camp regime and securing the closing-off of the camp inhabitants from the environment demand among other things a reliable illumination of the camp alleyways and the connecting ways from the camp to the factory.

For this the novel NOTEK-P-SCHEINWERFER [NOTEK-P-FLOODLIGHT] can provide excellent assistance. It has been created for the air-raid protected illumination of workplaces in the open air. Its light beam can be limited in any required shape i.e. also in the shape of a square bar as is necessary for e.g. illuminating camp alleyways if the barracks themselves are not to receive any light. At the same time the intensity of the light is, both near the place of installation of the floodlight and also at the most extreme point of its range, almost the same – and always anti-aircraft-protected!

The P-floodlight is supplied from the lighting main via a transformer. The light source is a 50W/6v, 100W/12v pr 100W/24v special light bulb. It can be erected on a stand (that can be supplied with a cross beam for the transformer with it). However the P-floodlight will always make the work of your guard details considerably easier and more reliable.

Please ask for detailed brochures and quotations.
    Bumann & Co., KG., Dortmund
    Weiherstraße 7/Ruf 34356

District Agency
    Gebr. Severin
    Altena i. Westf.
    Lüdenscheiderstr.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    That's a beauty Lars! They are considered one of the top 100 motorcycles ever built if I remember correctly, the horizontally opposed 4 cylinder shaft drive was the basis for the Honda Goldwing engine too.
    Yes it's a brilliant piece of machinery. The carburetors are not visible but placed in the engine block so to speak. Not like the BMW's. Not so good for maintenance, but it's a very reliable bike. I think it was the fastest production bike of it's time. BMW's were considered lesser bikes than the Zündapp's. A little like the MG34 and 42 I did not knew about the Gold Wing story. Sounds plausible indeed.

Cheers

?

Quote by 4thskorpion View Post
    Interesting to note the commonality of the light "hood" design with the NOTEK-P-SCHEINWERFER [NOTEK-P-FLOODLIGHT] that was designed for use in German labour camps for its Eastern forced labourers.

An advert for the NOTEK-P-SCHEINWERFER [NOTEK-P-FLOODLIGHT]

Complete NOTEK set

CAMP SURVEILLANCE

The employment of foreign workers and their accommodation in closed camps – in particular with prisoners of war and Russian civilian workers – also present the lighting technicians with new tasks. The maintenance of the camp regime and securing the closing-off of the camp inhabitants from the environment demand among other things a reliable illumination of the camp alleyways and the connecting ways from the camp to the factory.

For this the novel NOTEK-P-SCHEINWERFER [NOTEK-P-FLOODLIGHT] can provide excellent assistance. It has been created for the air-raid protected illumination of workplaces in the open air. Its light beam can be limited in any required shape i.e. also in the shape of a square bar as is necessary for e.g. illuminating camp alleyways if the barracks themselves are not to receive any light. At the same time the intensity of the light is, both near the place of installation of the floodlight and also at the most extreme point of its range, almost the same – and always anti-aircraft-protected!

The P-floodlight is supplied from the lighting main via a transformer. The light source is a 50W/6v, 100W/12v pr 100W/24v special light bulb. It can be erected on a stand (that can be supplied with a cross beam for the transformer with it). However the P-floodlight will always make the work of your guard details considerably easier and more reliable.

Please ask for detailed brochures and quotations.
    Bumann & Co., KG., Dortmund
    Weiherstraße 7/Ruf 34356

District Agency
    Gebr. Severin
    Altena i. Westf.
    Lüdenscheiderstr.
    Very good info there To my knowledge the NOTEK's were also used outside bunkers, control posts etc. I have seen some 220 Volt versions of the "front light". That's a pretty morbid commercial. "The latest development in KZ-lager surveillance equipment". Thank you for sharing this info

Regards, Lars

Quote by big ned View Post
    Great find Lars, and mucho desirable to vehicle/AFV restorer's as well!
    Going Spanish Ned??
    Anyway Lars, a great find.
    You are lucky to have such a beautiful and important motorcycle.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast