Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

D.A.K. tablet tin

Article about: Apparently thousands of these tins and contents were found in French army stores only a few years ago. John.

Default D.A.K. tablet tin

Apparently thousands of these tins and contents were found in French army stores only a few years ago. John.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture D.A.K. tablet tin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement D.A.K. tablet tin
    P
    Many

Default Re: D.A.K. tablet tin

Hi John, in actual fact these are modern made fantasy items. They were made some years ago now and continue to turn up at shows.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi John, in actual fact these are modern made fantasy items. They were made some years ago now and continue to turn up at shows.

Cheers, Ade.
    I dont think so. I was given this tin from a friend who was given some tins by a French chemist who was in the reserve French army and who discovered hundreds of these tins in store still with their contents. I have no reason to disbelieve him as he has many contacts in France because of his collecting of vehicles and artifacts. John.

Hi John, well, I can only advise. It wouldn't be for me.

These can also be found in another version. I have borrowed a pic of one from a friend who mistakenly bought one of these.

Look at the design used. The overt use of the swastika's etc.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture D.A.K. tablet tin  

Hello John,
    I'm sorry to say but Ade is right here....these items are pure fantasy...postwar junk made to deceive....
    sorry again
    Thanks
    Last edited by JPhilip; 10-24-2009 at 11:39 PM.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by Blackpowder44 View Post
    I dont think so. I was given this tin from a friend who was given some tins by a French chemist who was in the reserve French army and who discovered hundreds of these tins in store still with their contents. I have no reason to disbelieve him as he has many contacts in France because of his collecting of vehicles and artifacts. John.
    I believe this are fakes. I heard many stories about their finding ( one was telling that these were found on scrapjard in Norway, other was telling that these were found in Czech republic , now you are telling these were found in France etc etc)
    I see absloutely no sense in pressing swastikas and DAK shortcut on thin. It is irracional from point of view. Never seen any ORIGINAL period made german item for army use with such look.

Hi Guys! 1 years ago I wanted to Buy this tin....is original???? thanks

I would not buy it.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Adrian...because is same at first tin on this thread???
    But in this tin the word and swastikas are more defined regarding the first one...

I just regard all of these as fantasy items.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast